Is Exness regulated in India? Well, exness broker is regulated in different countries with some foreign regulators but unfortunately, Exness is not regulated in India. That means this broker does not have legal authorizations.
But still, you can trade with exness and use all of its services and facilities without having any issues. As you may know, Exness is a very reliable and Trustworthy Broker and operating its business since 2008. The main factors behind its popularity are mainly its strong regulations and outstanding trading facilities. To know more, please visit the broker website – www.exness.com
Why use Exness in India?
But any resident can register and perform trading-related services with exness without any issues. Exness is one of the leading online-based retail forex brokers who work especially for India-based traders.
The broker offers, local language support (Hindi) for all of their communication channels and even they offer account managers in the local languages. So, if you face any trouble or problem then the broker will assist you in your local language to make you comfortable.
Another thing is, Exness operates all of its services in Hindi for Indians. Such as, they have Verified FanPage for India.
In some cases, the broker hosts different educational events for Indians and they often launch different reward-based campaigns for Indians. So you can choose this reliable broker for trading without thinking twice. You can learn more information from the broker’s website www.exness.com
How many regulations does exness have?
Here we have listed the regulatory detailed information of this Broker.
- Nymstar Limited is a Securities Dealer authorized and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) with license number SD025. Reference
- Exness (Cy) Ltd is a Cyprus Investment Firm, authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license number 178/12. Reference. Exness (Cy) Ltd operates under the website www.exness.eu.
- Exness (UK) Ltd is an Investment Firm, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom under the Financial Services Register number 730729. Reference. Exness (UK) Ltd operates under the website www.exness.uk.
- Vlerizo (Pty) Ltd is authorized by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa as a Financial Service Provider (FSP) with registration number 2020/234138/07 and FSP number 51024. Reference (Search as Exness ZA)
- Exness B.V. is a Securities Intermediary registered in Curaçao with registration number 148698(0) and authorized by the Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten (CBCS) with license number 0003LSI. The registered office of Exness B.V. is at Emancipatie Boulevard Dominico F. “Don” Martina 31, Curaçao. Reference
- Venico Capital Limited is authorized by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in BVI with registration number 2032226 and investment business license number SIBA/L/20/1133. The registered office of Venico Capital Limited is at Trinity Chambers, P.O. Box 4301, Road Town, Tortola, BVI. Reference
- Tadenex Limited is authorized by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) in Kenya as a non-dealing online foreign exchange broker with license number 162. View more information about the CMA license link – reference
NB: Here, we have listed the regulation and its detailed information. If you want to check the broker regulation details, please click the “Reference” link.
If you want to learn more, please have a look at the Exness Broker section. We have also added a FAQ section where you can find the most common answers. Please refer to the Exness FAQ Section to find your answers.
If this article seems useful to your then please click the like button below. You can also share your valuable feedback or ask questions in the below comment section. Also, subscribe to our newsletter for trading-related updates.