Is Exness regulated in Nigeria?
Unfortunately, Exness broker is not registered and regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Nigeria (SEC) for any financial operations but any residents from Nigeria can register and trade with exness without having any issues.
Exness Group is regulated by different top-level regulatory authorities with different entities. So, it is safe to trade with this broker and any Nigerian resident can easily open a trading account and deposit funds easily by using the broker-provided payment gateways. To know more, please visit the broker website – www.exness.com
Here we have listed the regulatory detailed information of this Broker.
- Nymstar Limited is a Securities Dealer authorized and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) with license number SD025. Reference
- Exness (Cy) Ltd is a Cyprus Investment Firm, authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license number 178/12. Reference. Exness (Cy) Ltd operates under the website www.exness.eu.
- Exness (UK) Ltd is an Investment Firm, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom under the Financial Services Register number 730729. Reference. Exness (UK) Ltd operates under the website www.exness.uk.
- Vlerizo (Pty) Ltd is authorized by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa as a Financial Service Provider (FSP) with registration number 2020/234138/07 and FSP number 51024. Reference (Search as Exness ZA)
- Exness B.V. is a Securities Intermediary registered in Curaçao with registration number 148698(0) and authorized by the Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten (CBCS) with license number 0003LSI. The registered office of Exness B.V. is at Emancipatie Boulevard Dominico F. “Don” Martina 31, Curaçao. Reference
- Venico Capital Limited is authorized by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in BVI with registration number 2032226 and investment business license number SIBA/L/20/1133. The registered office of Venico Capital Limited is at Trinity Chambers, P.O. Box 4301, Road Town, Tortola, BVI. Reference
- Tadenex Limited is authorized by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) in Kenya as a non-dealing online foreign exchange broker with license number 162. View more information about the CMA license link – reference
NB: Here, we have listed the regulation and its detailed information. If you want to check the broker regulation details, please click the “Reference” link.
If you want to learn more, please have a look at the Exness Broker section. We have also added a FAQ section where you can find the most common answers. Please refer to the Exness FAQ Section to find your answers.
If this article seems useful to your then please click the like button below. You can also share your valuable feedback or ask questions in the below comment section. Also, subscribe to our newsletter for trading-related updates.