Is Exness Social Trading legit? to get the answer we need to dig deeper to know about the regulation of this broker. So, let’s replace the question with “Can I trust Exness?”
In simple words, Yes! You can start your trading carrier with this broker just because of their strong regulation, offered services, and outstanding customer support. This broker is well-known for its Low Spread, outstanding support, and fully automatic payment processing system.
The best way to choose any broker, you need to find out its regulation first.
Exness is operated by Nymstar Limited is a Securities Dealer registered in Seychelles. This broker is mainly popular just because of its strong regulation and outstanding customer support. Here is the detailed information about Exness Regulation as follows.
- Nymstar Limited is a Securities Dealer authorized and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) with license number SD025. Reference
- Exness (Cy) Ltd is a Cyprus Investment Firm, authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license number 178/12. Reference. Exness (Cy) Ltd operates under the website www.exness.eu.
- Exness (UK) Ltd is an Investment Firm, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom under the Financial Services Register number 730729. Reference. Exness (UK) Ltd operates under the website www.exness.uk.
- Vlerizo (Pty) Ltd is authorized by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa as a Financial Service Provider (FSP) with registration number 2020/234138/07 and FSP number 51024. Reference (Search as Exness ZA)
- Exness B.V. is a Securities Intermediary registered in Curaçao with registration number 148698(0) and authorized by the Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten (CBCS) with license number 0003LSI. The registered office of Exness B.V. is at Emancipatie Boulevard Dominico F. “Don” Martina 31, Curaçao. Reference
- Venico Capital Limited is authorized by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in BVI with registration number 2032226 and investment business license number SIBA/L/20/1133. The registered office of Venico Capital Limited is at Trinity Chambers, P.O. Box 4301, Road Town, Tortola, BVI. Reference
- Tadenex Limited is authorized by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) in Kenya as a non-dealing online foreign exchange broker with license number 162. View more information about the CMA license link – reference
NB: Here, we have listed the regulation and its detailed information. If you want to check the broker regulation details, please click the “Reference” link to know more.
Is Exness Social Trading legit? – As this broker is regulated by some top-class regulatory authorities so yes! you can start trading by using any type of trading account they offered.
Social Trading is mainly offered for those who do not have knowledge of trading or are unable to provide time to check and follow the markets. Just deposit as low as $10 you can start copying trade from professional traders. All you need, just to download their social trading apps and register a trading account first.
If you want to know the detail of how their social trading really works and how can you participate just refer to this “Exness Social Trading” first.
If you want to learn more, please have a look at the Exness Broker section. We have also added a FAQ section where you can find the most common answers. Please refer to the Exness FAQ Section to find your answers.
If this article seems useful to your then please click the like button below. You can also share your valuable feedback or ask questions in the below comment section. Also, subscribe to our newsletter for trading-related updates.