Is Exness a legit company? – Exness Broker is operating its financial services since 2008 and till now, this broker is reliable and trustworthy for its strong regulation and trading privileges. This broker is well-known for its Lower Spread, outstanding support, and fully automatic payment processing system.
Exness is operated by Nymstar Limited is a Securities Dealer registered in Seychelles. This broker is mainly popular just because of its strong regulation and outstanding customer support. Here is the detailed information about Exness Regulation as follows.
- Nymstar Limited is a Securities Dealer authorized and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) with license number SD025. Reference
- Exness (Cy) Ltd is a Cyprus Investment Firm, authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license number 178/12. Reference. Exness (Cy) Ltd operates under the website www.exness.eu.
- Exness (UK) Ltd is an Investment Firm, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom under the Financial Services Register number 730729. Reference. Exness (UK) Ltd operates under the website www.exness.uk.
- Vlerizo (Pty) Ltd is authorized by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa as a Financial Service Provider (FSP) with registration number 2020/234138/07 and FSP number 51024. Reference (Search as Exness ZA)
- Exness B.V. is a Securities Intermediary registered in Curaçao with registration number 148698(0) and authorized by the Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten (CBCS) with license number 0003LSI. The registered office of Exness B.V. is at Emancipatie Boulevard Dominico F. “Don” Martina 31, Curaçao. Reference
- Venico Capital Limited is authorized by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in BVI with registration number 2032226 and investment business license number SIBA/L/20/1133. The registered office of Venico Capital Limited is at Trinity Chambers, P.O. Box 4301, Road Town, Tortola, BVI. Reference
- Tadenex Limited is authorized by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) in Kenya as a non-dealing online foreign exchange broker with license number 162. View more information about the CMA license link – reference
NB: Here, we have listed the regulation and its detailed information. If you want to check the broker regulation details, please click the “Reference” link to know more.
Bottom line: If you have a question Is Exness a legit company? in your mind. Our opinion is, Yes! this broker is completely reliable and trustworthy because of its strong regulations and Financial Transparency. Broker regularly publishes their Financial Reports from their website and a full audit report prepared by a UK-based Audit firm named Deloitte. You can check it out here
If you want to learn more, please have a look at the Exness Broker section. We have also added a FAQ section where you can find the most common answers. Please refer to the Exness FAQ Section to find your answers.
If this article seems useful to your then please click the like button below. You can also share your valuable feedback or ask questions in the below comment section. Also, subscribe to our newsletter for trading-related updates.