Skrill is one of the most popular online wallet systems that provide online-based money transaction services over 40 different currencies. In most cases, it is widely used for trading and casino-related services.
What is Knect?
Knect is a loyalty program that skrill offers to its clients to earn reward points that can be converted into cash after reaching the minimum. In the simplest way, Knect program is a great way to be rewarded for everyday transactions that you have made using your skrill wallet.
Earning points is easy – you just need to complete normal transactions like you usually would. For example, you will receive loyalty points for doing any of the following…
- Depositing to and withdrawing from your Skrill account
- Sending money to another Skrill account
- Paying with Skrill – either with your Skrill credentials or with your Skrill Prepaid Mastercard®
How to Join?
The Knect loyalty program is incredibly straightforward.
To start receiving rewards, you must verify your Skrill account and enroll in the program. Signing up takes seconds – simply log in to your Skrill account and complete these steps:
- Signup for a skrill wallet account first. if you want to know the registration process please follow our registration guide.
- Verify your skrill wallet. If you want to know the detailed verification process please follow our verification guide.
- Go to the tab labeled ‘Knect’ (you will find this within ‘My Account’);
- Agree to the Skrill Knect Programme Terms and sign up
That’s it. You’re now ready to start collecting points.
Skrill Point Collection
You can redeem points from within your Skrill account. All you need to do is return to the Loyalty Programme section of your account and choose the tab labeled ‘Spend Points’.
Here, you can decide how many of your points you would like to redeem and check how much cash you will receive in return.
Your cash reward will be added to your Skrill balance for you to send or spend as normal.
If this article seems useful to your then please click the like button below. You can also share your valuable feedback or ask questions in the below comment section. Also, subscribe to our newsletter for trading-related updates.