To be a good trader, you must choose a good broker. There is no shortage of brokers who provide service in our country. One trader is comfortable with trading at a broker. We will never ask you to trade at a specific broker. We are just trying to tell you about the good things that brokers are doing in their country.
Because, for those who are thinking of trading in the Forex market, choosing a broker can be a little more difficult. This is our attempt to relieve your suffering. Today we will talk about FBS Broker.
FBS Broker Introduction
FBS Broker has been serving our country for a long time. You can trade it as a reliable broker where one. Because new traders are always worried about Forex brokers. However, the main reason why FBS Broker is the most popular is their account type. It gives their clients the option to open several types of accounts as per their choice. If you want to open an account that is good for you, you can start trading.
This broker also has a variety of payment processors through which you can easily make payments and withdraw money with them. You can use almost all of the popular payment systems in our country.
Benefits of FBS Broker
- Account Category: As we mentioned earlier, this broker allows you to open an account in different categories. You can trade in any account of your choice. These are basically, Standard, Cent, Micro, Zero spread, ECN, Unlimited provide the opportunity to open an account of this category. The benefits of one account are different. We would urge you to look into the differences between them before opening an account.
- Different payment options: They offer different ways to deposit and withdraw money. You can choose any of the options you like. From Bangladesh, the popular Neteller, Skrill, Perfect Money, etc. You can also deposit money directly from the credit card.
- Maximum Leverage: This broker offers various types of leverage to their clients through accountancy. Which is one of the major benefits of this? Those who are interested in trading with leverage can trade in this broker. Maximum 1: 3000 in the standard account, 1: 1000 in Cent account, 1: 1000, Max 1- 3000 in Micro account, Max 1: 3000 in Zero spread account, Maximum 1: 500 in ECN account, and Maximum 1: 500 leverage on Unlimited account. Does.
- Regulation: This is a Regulated Broker. This broker’s origin is Mauritius and is licensed by the FSC of Mauritius (license no. C108005331).
- Bonus: For new traders, this broker offers different types of bonuses. For example, if you are a new trader, FBS will offer you a $ 123-no deposit bonus that you can withdraw under certain conditions. To find out more about this bonus, please visit the Bonus section of our website. Details are given there. Also, if you deposit any Amount in this broker you will get a 100% deposit bonus.
- Deposit Insurance: This broker offers an attractive service. You can ensure your deposit money if you want here. Click here to find out more about this.
How to open an account?
Click the link below to open an account with this broker.
Disadvantages of FBS Broker
- Like many other brokers, they do not offer tradeable bonuses. That is, you cannot withdraw 3% of the deposit bonus.
NB: Remember one thing, no matter what broker you trade, read the Client Agreement form well before you start trading. This will help you learn more about the services of any broker.
If this article seems useful to your then please click the like button below. You can also share your valuable feedback or ask questions in the below comment section. Also, subscribe to our newsletter for trading-related updates.